Oceania Competition Regulations & Final Entries
Please find attached the final entries and the online regulations for the 2021 Oceania Championships. These regulations differ to the previous regulations we have use for the OWF Online Cup so please read them carefully.
The important dates for the event:
- Connectivity Tests – 2 days – Dates to be confirmed
- Two scheduled tests will occur between the 6th and the 17th September
- Federations will be required to test their internet connectivity from their venue with the internet connection they intend to use for the event
- Federations will be required to attend one of scheduled meetings
- Verification of Entries (VOE) – 13th September
- VOE Documents will be sent out to Federations on the 6th of September
- VOE Documents will need to be returned to [email protected] no later then midnight 13th September (Brisbane Time)
- Start List and Schedule Published – 16th September
- All dates and times will reflect Brisbane times
- ITO Seminar – 19th September
- Athletes’ and Coaches’ Seminar – 20th September
- Regulations for the Event
- Event – 23rd – 26th September
There will be a couple more circulars in relation to the event, specifically in relation to technology. It is important for the success of your athletes, if there is anything you do not understand please reach out to us so we can ensure a successful event in these tough times for our athletes.
Currently we are aware of a number of athletes from NIUE and TONGA who will be competing from other national hubs, rather than their own nations hub,. If there are any other athletes that will require to lift in another nations hub, if you could let us know as soon as possible, so we can make sure the appropriate arrangements.
I look forward to catching up with all of you in the coming weeks as we prepare for the event.